Can every Sunday be like this? Cozy at home, cuddled up in a soft bathrobe with a hot cup of tea? Perfection. However, sadly, this was how I spent last weekend and instead today I am in the library. Sundays in college where almost all day is spend in the library...such a joy. Because I am working on my senior thesis, the library is even more fun....Cue the multiple cups of coffee. But with every long work day, a little break is also needed, so I thought I would pop in and share some of my favorite links from around the web this past week.
- One of our favorite restaurants in Maine, Central Provisions, has the most amazing appetizer that is roasted cauliflower and chick-peas. It is heavenly! So when I spotted this recipe for Roasted Cauliflower I bookmarked it right away. I can't wait to make this once I am back home next week. (I head home to Florida next week for Thanksgiving, I can't wait!)
- Speaking of Thanksgiving, even though it is still more than a week away, I am already starting to listen to Christmas music! We posted a Holiday Playlist on the Tata Harper Blog and I have been listening to it on repeat.
- I just spotted Lake Pajamas on instagram and I think I need to add their Prima Short Set to my wish-list. There is nothing I love more than a good stripe or comfortable pajamas, so a win win!
- Have you all seen that Garance Dore released a book, Love x Life x Style. I am always such a fan of her photographs and work, and the book looks like nothing less than perfection.
- One of my best friends just found this beautiful Navy Shearling Coat by See by Chloe on the Outnet. It is beautiful and such a great price, I almost want one for myself!
- For anyone else who loves instagram as much as I do, than you have to check out Planogr.am. It is an amazing new app that helps you schedule your instagrams and look at how your instagram feed will look with all your images side by side. I try not to put too much thought into my instagram account and have it be as accessible as possible, but on busy days it is sometimes helpful to schedule some of my posts in advance.
- How delicious does this cocktail look? Pear and Thyme Mimosa - yes please!
- The great fashion and lifestyle site, Glitter Guide, just published a brand new site redesign and it is amazing! Their rebranding is such a good reminder of how much the design and aesthetic of a site can influence a viewer.
- I have been on the hunt for a new iPhone case, one that is simple but also unique. And I think I found the perfect one from Native Union, this White Marble case, it is just the type of look I was hoping to find.